Friday, June 14, 2013

Nicki Minaj Pairs Up With M.A.C Cosmetics


M.A.C Viva Glam Nicki & Ricky is a campaign to promote awareness of HIV/AIDS through MAC AIDS Fund’s Viva Glam program. This year’s limited life products include a specially designed Lip Conditioner (in a tube) with Ricky Martin’s signature emblazoned across it and lipstick Viva Glam Nicki (bright yellow pink) with Nicki Minaj’s signature on the inner packaging. I support this campaign 100% not only because I love Nicki Minaj, but because it's for a great cause. I also LOVE M.A.C products, they have amazing cosmetics, and the quality is spectacular, they always keep me going back . M.A.C used their glamourous image to support a great cause, and it made me love them even more. So keep up the good work M.A.C, Nicki Minaj, and Ricky Martin. 
M.A.C Viva Glam Nicki & Ricky
M.A.C Viva Glam Nicki



No comments:

Post a Comment